Shobhit sir’ notes Get reading tips (click here)
- An Education system that assesses the student’s learning by written exam is correct?what is your view?
- “My education is a hindrance to the process of my learning”- Explain this quote by Einstein
- The information revolution has changed the way of mass communications and had some negative or positive effects on individual lives as well as on society. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Organisations involve employees in the decision-making process of their products and services. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of both.
- Write about Climate change? who is responsible whether Government or industries?why
- The number of elderly people in the world is increasing. What do you think are the positive and negative effects of this trend?
- What are the greatest inventions of the 20th century among medicine, the aeroplane and computers, why?
- In a war of ideas, it is people who get killed”. Does a common man suffer from a group’s ideology? Express your opinion, and support the same with reasons and examples.
- Some people believe that the internet is a wonderful tool for making new friends and maintaining existing friendship. Express your opinion, and support the same with reasons and examples.
- Doing further studies abroad has become increasingly common in recent decades. How might the advantages of studying in another country outweigh the disadvantages?
- It is argued that getting married before finishing school or getting a job is not a good choice. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Learning a new language at an early age is helpful for children. Is it more positive for their future aspect or have some adverse effects? Do you agree or disagree? Give examples from your experience.
- ’In future illiterate will not be those who cannot read, but those who do not learn’ – By some writer. Discuss what do you understand by this statement and state your reason.
- The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. Agree or Disagree?
- With amount of motivation and practice, people can learn anything that the experts teach in the classroom. Agree or not?
- Travel to study is over rated, we have brilliant scholars who studied locally. Is travel really required for higher studies?
Humans tend to copy one another, especially in fashion, choice of clothes and consumer goods. Do you agree or disagree? Provide your reasons and example from your own experience.
- Many People Prefer To Watch Foreign Films Rather Than Locally Produced Films. Why Could This Be? Should Governments Give More Financial Support To Local Film Industries?
- Some people think that schools should select students according to their academic abilities, while others believe that it is better to have students with different abilities studying together. Discuss both views and state your own opinion.
- Some people claim that not enough of the waste from homes is recycled. They say that the only way to increase recycling is for governments to make it a legal requirement. To what extent do you think laws are needed to make people recycle more of their waste?
- Some parents buy their children whatever they ask for, and allow their children to do whatever they want. Is this a good way to raise children? What consequences could this style of parenting have for children as they get older?
- In many cities the use of video cameras in public places is being increased in order to reduce crime, but some people believe that these measures restrict our individual freedom. Do the benefits of increased security outweigh the drawbacks?
Governments should spend more money on railways rather than roads. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Some people think that keeping pets is good for children while others think it is dangerous and unhealthy. Which opinion do you agree with? Discuss both options and give examples.
- It is more important for school children to learn about local history than world history. To what extent do you agree or disagree?