Shobhit sir’ notes Get reading tips (click here)
- An Education system that assesses the student’s learning by written exam is correct?what is your view?
- “My education is a hindrance to the process of my learning”- Explain this quote by Einstein
- The information revolution has changed the way of mass communications and had some negative or positive effects on individual lives as well as on society. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Organisations involve employees in the decision-making process of their products and services. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of both.
- Write about Climate change? who is responsible whether Government or industries?why
- The number of elderly people in the world is increasing. What do you think are the positive and negative effects of this trend?
- What are the greatest inventions of the 20th century among medicine, the aeroplane and computers, why?
- In a war of ideas, it is people who get killed”. Does a common man suffer from a group’s ideology? Express your opinion, and support the same with reasons and examples.
- Some people believe that the internet is a wonderful tool for making new friends and maintaining existing friendship. Express your opinion, and support the same with reasons and examples.
- Doing further studies abroad has become increasingly common in recent decades. How might the advantages of studying in another country outweigh the disadvantages?
- It is argued that getting married before finishing school or getting a job is not a good choice. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Learning a new language at an early age is helpful for children. Is it more positive for their future aspect or have some adverse effects? Do you agree or disagree? Give examples from your experience.
- ’In future illiterate will not be those who cannot read, but those who do not learn’ – By some writer. Discuss what do you understand by this statement and state your reason.